INTERNATIONAL TRAINING ON MONITORING AND EVALUATION FOR DEVELOPMENT RESULTS
Start Date: 01/11/2021 End Date: 12/11/2021 for 10 days
Register online: https://bit.ly/2Ztivzv
Organizer: DATA-AFRIQUE CONSULTANCY (www.data-afriqueconsultancy.org)
Course fee: USD 2,000
This course focuses on equipping monitoring and evaluation skills to all who undertake it. Monitoring and evaluation skills are on demand in the current competitive business market. Thus, on completion of this course the participant shall acquire skills in monitoring and evaluation that will gain them a competitive advantage in the business market.
By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
- Develop a monitoring and evaluation system
- Understand management of operations from insight into multilateral corporation
- Gain familiarity into measures such as credibility, reliability, validity, and precision.
- Learn the usage of data analysis software package (Stata)
- Establish strategies in data collection
- Understand the use of GIS and GPS in data collection
- Interact with individual from all over the world with similar goals of obtaining monitoring and evaluation skills
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The course targets researchers, NGOs project management officials, ministries in governments, financial institutions, and national statistics officers and volunteers who want to acquire monitoring and evaluation skills.
M & E fundamentals
- M & E introduction
- M &E core components
- Integrating M & E in the project cycle
- Determining the shortcomings faced by M & E professionals
Trends towards result based M & E
- Introduction to Managing for Development results (MFDR)
- Principles of MDFR
- Results based management
Result based M & E introduction
- Understanding results based management (RBM)
- Elements of result bases M & E creation
- Cycle of result based M & E
- Measuring results
- Performance measurement, indicators, and monitoring
- Formative study and analysis
- Illustrative examples
- Situation assessment tools
Assessment of baseline
- Understanding baseline study
- Baseline study importance
- Baseline data and collection methods
- Difference between situation assessment and baseline study
M & E system designing
- Frameworks of M & E
- Impact pathways
- The change theory
- Process of performance monitoring
- Tools used in performance monitoring
Techniques of evaluation
- Case study
- Economical evaluation
- Communication of findings
GIS techniques for M & E of development programs
- Geographical approaches
- Advantages of GIS to M & E
- Analysis and mapping of GIS
- GIS software and data
- This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
- Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
- Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
- We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more: email@example.com
- The training will be conducted at DATA-AFRIQUE TRAINING CENTRE, NAIROBI KENYA.
- The training fee covers tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of training and proof of payment sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org