TRAINING COURSE ON PROMOTING ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND AGRIBUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
Start Date: 01/11/2021 End Date: 05/11/2021 for 5days
Register online: https://bit.ly/340Tq2B
Organizer: DATA-AFRIQUE CONSULTANCY (www.data-afriqueconsultancy.org)
Course fee: USD 1,000
The Agribusiness sector is dwindling due to the lack of support from governmental and non-governmental corporations. The Entrepreneurship and Agribusiness Development course seeks to revive the agri-business sector by merging the two sectors. This course will handle the core aspect of entrepreneurship that is mainly the bottom line; how to raise, make, and save money while simultaneously helping others achieve the same.
By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
- Learn the relationship between Entrepreneurship and Agriculture Development concepts
- Know the requirements for basic business operations
- Understand the factors contributing to business failure
- Learn the strategies to implement to overcome business challenges
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course targets people working in finance corporations, governments, and Non-Governmental Organizations to help in responding to emergencies and developmental projects. This course will benefit business proprietors and representatives from organizations keen on entrepreneurship support and developing a business environment that results in the success of a business.
Introduction to Entrepreneurship
- Meaning of entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurship life cycle
- Concepts of entrepreneurship
- Stakeholders involved in entrepreneurship
- Challenges of new entrepreneurs
- Combating challenges
Introduction to Agribusiness development
- Meaning of Agribusiness
- Concepts of agribusiness
- Agribusiness stakeholders
- Agri-business enterprise development
- Steps of agribusiness development
- Pros and cons of agribusiness development
- Challenges of new agribusiness entrepreneurs
- Combating challenges
- Development of an agribusiness enterprise
Integration of Entrepreneurship in Agribusiness Development
- The role of entrepreneurship in agribusiness development
- The advantages of entrepreneurship in agribusiness development
- The disadvantages of entrepreneurship in agribusiness development
- Resilience and Consistency
- Competitiveness and Determination
- Resource allocation for agribusiness development
- Creating opportunities out of situations in entrepreneurship in agribusiness development
Agribusiness and the Economy
- Role of agribusiness in the economy
- Effects of agribusiness in the economy
- Advantages and disadvantages of agribusiness in the economy
- This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
- Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
- Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
- We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The training will be conducted at DATA-AFRIQUE TRAINING CENTRE, NAIROBI KENYA.
- The training fee covers tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
- Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of training and proof of payment sent to: email@example.com