Lecture Series 2022-02-01 8:00 a.m. 2022-03-25 6:00 p.m.
The Division of Epidemiology and Biostatistics within the Department of Global Health at the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Stellenbosch University, is offering an online related to Network Meta-analysis (NMA) in early 2022.
If interested to APPLY, please contact: Liesel Floor: email@example.com
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
1. Outline the rationale for research synthesis and be able to phrase questions.
2. Identity the principles of randomised controlled trials and risk of bias.
3. Find, read, and appraise NMA systematic reviews.
4. Interpret findings of reviews of effects, including statistical interpretation of NMA.
5. Be able to interpret a GRADE profile and Summary of Findings table for NMA.
6. Outline key components of a systematic review of effects that need to be considered
in applying to health policy and practice.
The course runs from 1 Feb to 25 March 2022 for a total duration of eight weeks.
Applications are due on 24 January 2022.
University of Stellenbosch, Department of Global Health, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Cape Town, South AfricaContact Info
Below is all the content from the Learning Space that have the same tags as this event.