Conference 2022-09-01 12:00 a.m.
Build a network of connections and gain international exposure. Join fellow business professionals for this in-person MBA event in Accra at the Movenpick Ambassador Hotel. Top-ranked Business schools from around the world look forward to meeting you in person on 1st September.
Discover the best in business education. Here’s what you get at the event:
• Individual One-To-One meetings with MBA program directors from the University of Cambridge, Bentley University, Sauder School of Business, Rotman School of Management, Western University - Ivey Business School, Desautels Faculty of Management, and many more
• Win a free trip to a university campus of your choice
• All participants at the event will receive a free 30-min consultation by Unimy.com
• Bring a friend or а coworker interested in an MBA, receive a $25 Amazon gift. Limited to the first 5 participants!
• Exclusive chance to win a free online GMAT course by Manhattan Review
How to build your future with an MBA
The MBA degree provides what you need to be the best in business and leadership. AACSB data shows that 95% of MBAs land a full-time job within 3 months of graduation, and 74% get hired while still in school. The median salary of MBA grads is 75% higher than those with a Bachelor’s, according to GMAC.
Here are some more of the benefits:
It’s safe. Strengthen your career with the world’s most reputable business degree. The MBA guarantees a safe space where professionals grow and learn. It opens the door to unlimited business opportunities.
It’s flexible. Choose the learning format that fits your professional style. Go for a full-time MBA to experience the full benefits. Balance work and study with a part-time MBA.
When and where:
Access MBA is free of charge. Register early to save your spot.
Movenpick Ambassador Hotel,
Independence Avenue Ridge, Pmb Ct 343, Ghana